Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm (back) from Barcelona


I've been away in Barcelona with work, hence lack of updates this week. Nice work if you can get it, but unfortunately I didn't get to see very much of the city. I almost went to see Blood Red Shoes on Tuesday night, but in the end decided I don't like them that much. Still, appetite well and truly whetted for a return visit. Even better if it could co-incide with one of the city's excellent music festivals. If my trip was just three weeks later, it would have co-incided with what's probably the best festival line-up of the year. Sonar and Summercase look pretty neat too (though the latter is a little bit too Reading for my liking).

Here's the tenuous, cheap and easy mp3 link.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best festival line up the year, but surely end of the road is in september!!

hope you and the little growl are doing well......
ro eotr