Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Going right to the End of the Road


There’s been a bit of a flurry of posts today, mainly because I’m getting things out of the way before heading off, so this will be the last post for the best part of two weeks. I’m going on holiday to Dorset, the first part of which will be spent at the second End of the Road Festival.

Festival attendances this year have been non-existent for me, due to the arrival of the Baby Growl in June, but now she’s just about old enough to appreciate her first festival (I think) and anyway if I had to pick only one festival to go to this year, it would have been this one. The line-up is almost perfect for me. I can’t wait!


A full review will be up when I get back to London and get it written, but before then no doubt, there will be some sort of reviews by fellow-bloggers Song, By Toad and Sweeping the Nation, who I hope to see there.

So all that remains now is to post a selection of tunes from my EOTR playlist. Enjoy!

Download: Seasick Steve – Fallen Off a Rock
Download: My Brightest Diamond – Something of an End
Download: Euros Childs – Bore Da
Download: Lambchop – Something’s Going On
Download: Danielson – A No No
Download: Yo La Tengo – Stockholm Syndrome
Download: The Broken Family Band – Walking Back to Jesus (Part 2)
Download: Herman Dune – When the Water Gets Cold and Freezes on the Lake

See you on the other side!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you seen the inner sleeve for modern plays yet?

oh and i dont suppose you recorded the gideon coe session did you? could ytoiu use your magic to get it off listen again?

Anonymous said...

its ro by the way